We’re a body-positive, self-paced strength training studio.
We take everyday movements and rehearse them with intention and efficiency. This isn’t about competing with anyone else. We work with each member to define their wellness goals. We believe every body can learn to move with joy.
What we offer
Functional Movement Training
We train essential body movement techniques to build strength from the ground up.
Ascent for me is about building strength to move around in the real world. I can go on adventures I wouldn’t have able to go on 4-5 years ago.
Our members are body-affirming, respectful, and understand that every person moves at their own pace in their journey of fitness.
Instead of moving my body in order to change it or make parts of it disappear, I’m training to listen to my body’s limits, learn to challenge my body in a kind way, and do things I never thought my body could do.
With our small class sizes, specialized courses and regular coach check-ins included in every membership, every member develops their own path toward mindful movement.
Ascent is the community and gym and gym space that I needed for so long! The coaches all walk the talk and make everyone feel safe and supported.
Pricing & Options
Approach SeriesBest way to get started
- 3- 1:1 coaching sessions
- Learn the foundational movements
- Build strength from the ground up
- Get coach direction on working toward your goals
- Sliding scale available
Group ClassesCoaches + community
- *multiple membership options
- Tailored group classes for all levels
- Improve movement & wellness
- Indoor and outdoor options
- Online programs available
- Support and accountability
Tutoring1-on-1 with a coach
- *Discount for members, plans available
- Discuss history and obstacles
- Personalized attention
- Customized plan to achieve goals
- Online or in-person