Ascent is looking for a new friendly and detail oriented person to join our team!
We need someone who is organized and loves finishing tasks and projects! Yes, you, the person with the neat looking planner who loves a tidy work space and getting things done. You must also enjoy talking to people and making people feel welcome – the kind of person who will go the extra mile to help our members succeed.
Our new Admin and Client Success manager must be excited about our mission of “empowering all folxs to move with joy” and want to help us support our Fitness liberation community!
- Positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Detail oriented and possess general office and organization skills
- Comfortable with the use of task managers such as Asana, Slack and Google suite.
- Comfortable with communicating through phone, text, email and social media platforms
- Must enjoy written and spoken communication
General Job Duties:
- Welcome and integrate new members
- Manage communication lines: phone, email, direct messages
- Manage the general manager and coaches schedules
- Send reminders and follow up texts/emails for appointments
- Respond to all requests for membership additions/adjustments
- Make sure members are aware of all the services we have and how to get involved
- Complete general admin and cleaning tasks as lined out by the general manager
- Work with the social media manager to insure congruent communication
This is currently a 10 hour a week job (~2hrs/day) paid at $15-20/ hour + an Ascent Fitness Membership. We are hoping to find someone who wants to grow into a larger administrative role.
To apply for this position please send a message to Marissa (email@example.com) demonstrating why you are interested and qualified for the position. LGBTQ+ and BIPOC individuals are encouraged to apply.
We will be accepting applications until we find a good match and will begin scheduling interviews on September 1.