We are slowly opening up our studio for training!
First up we have our approach series, small group strength classes (max 5) and personal training. We will be focusing on strength training at the studio to help keep respiratory rates down and avoid excessive movement around the gym. We will still be offering conditioning focused classes online both live and in video format.
What you need to know to help prevent the spread of germs at the gym (in accordance with the Washington State’s Safe Start Guidelines):
- Do not come to class if you or anyone in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or has been in close proximity to someone who is infected.
- Please arrive with a mask on and plan to keep it on until you are settled into your socially distanced quadrant.
- Bring a water bottle and your own yoga mat if you have one.
- Place any extra belongings in the cubbies or on the floor
- Immediately wash your hands or grab some hand sanitizer.
- Next find a quadrant and grab any needed equipment (listed on board). Bring your water bottle with you to your quadrant and anything else you might need during the workout.
- Once you are settled in, you may remove your mask.
- When class is done please put your mask back on, spray down your equipment and put away anything you had grabbed and leave any equipment that was already there.
- Wash your hands and have a wonderful day!
Finally, we would love your feedback as we transition into a hybrid of online and in-person classes. We plan to maintain some form of hybrid for at least the remainder of the year and are trying to build a schedule that works at a diverse set of times.
Stay tuned for phase 3 updates, but expect to see larger group outdoor workouts.