Due to an unexpected reconfiguration of phases and regulations in Washington (plus many roadblocks on the outdoor canopy) we are excited for the opportunity to resume indoor classes.
There are some new rules and options for the indoor classes so please continue reading below
We know how important having a space from home is for a lot of you – so we are glad we can provide this option. We also know that virtual is still the safest option, and it is working for many of you so this option will also remain available.
Covid Safety First
It is important to us that Covid Safety Precautions remain a top priority. Masks are required inside including in the restrooms! Please wash hands before and after class. And, do not come to class if you are waiting on test results, have symptoms, have been exposed to covid in the past 14 days, or have violated any of the Washington State healthy start regulations in the past 14 days.
In these cases, if feeling well enough, please use our virtual options instead.
You all were doing a great job at this – let’s keep it up!
Group classes, max 3 people.
- We are excited to be able to offer this option and know that classes will fill quickly. To help hold people accountable to their reservations we will charge a $20 fee for late cancellations (within 4 hours) and no shows. We will waive fees due to covid related cancellations as long as we are notified directly (by phone or email) before class starts.
- To meet the new regulations, class times will be reduced to 45min and reservations are required.
- To further help lower the number of people you are exposed to please try to register for consistent class times. You can book up to a month out so go do it.
- You can book up to your allotted classes per week 4 or 2 depending on your membership.
Private Studio Bookings. This is a new, limited time only option.
- Since our classes are so small and will fill up we will also be offering private bookings of the facility 1 member at a time. Other members that are in your household can be added to your booking by request. This is also a great option for those following along on zoom who want a private option to use the gym.
- These bookings are first come first serve and late cancellations and no show fees apply. Bookings must be made at least 4 hours in advance for staffing purposes. Bookings will be counted as a class punch.
- To use this option you must engage with a coach at least once a week via one of our empower classes or personal training.
- A coach will be in the office and available to answer questions. A coach also has the right to ask you to leave if you are using the equipment or facility inappropriately.
- Personal training can be inside, outside or on zoom. Your choice. Members get 20% off.
- These will continue and will be marked as Empower Online on Pike 13 . Please reserve a spot, these classes do count toward your class counts and are subject to cancellation if consistently under enrolled.
- We will post the daily at home version of the workout for you to complete on your own. We have been working hard to grow our movement demo library to make these easier to follow. Unlimited access!
We are sad to say the canopy is not going to work out – at least not right now. So these are the outdoor options.Franklin Park
- Saturday classes will continue at the Park rain or shine where we can utilize the covering as needed.
- Weather permitting we will open up the patio and move the Empower classes outside. Watch for announcements as to when this will happen. These will only happen when the weather is nice (like 50 degrees and dry.) We will then up the max on these classes to 5.
Alright, that was a lot of information. So post your questions below.